Relocations and In Take
Our Cats after Release
Calls/EMAILS You Don’t Want to Get
BMG (Bitch – Moan - Groan)
OMG (Oh My God)
Relocations and In Take: Placed 9 this week with intake of 2.
2 Patio in Aledo (heater)
2 Greenhouse in Flower Mound (heater)
2 Organic Nursery in Mesquite (heater)
2 Garage in Corinth (heater)
1 Garage in Flower Mound (heater)
With this ARCTIC BLAST, we have got to be really careful of putting cats in a cold cage where they cannot get out to a warmer area…so…heaters are called for!
Cats after Release: Have many locations to pick up equipment – will update as they are completed.
1. Argyle – Put out Cherry and Samantha from Lewisville Animal Services at this backyard location. They are doing great.
2. Flower Mound – Put out Jenny and Janet here in October. They had a raccoon problem so I did not pick up equipment until last week. They are doing well but I did not see them.
3. Richardson – Ricky went to this garage. He is doing well and KILLING STUFF!
4. McKinney -- Miss Torti has moved into the house…HA HA!...and even goes on walks with the family.
5. Grandview – I put out 9 cats at this location: Princess, Smudge, Toothless, ZuZu, Salem, Sassy, Kendra, Kirby, and Kevin. ALL 9 are still around!!!!!!!! I got to see Toothless, Zuzu, Salem, Sassy, and Princess. The other 4 are hanging out at a different barn.
6. Corsicana – Gina, George, and Tank went here. All are doing well. Gina is recovering from an upper respiratory infection (kitty cold). She is getting canned food laced with antibiotics twice a day….HA HA! I saw here when I picked up equipment but she was “off in a flash” and I did not get a picture.
7. Justin – Blackie, Creamy, Two-Faced, and Uncle went to this barn. I saw one of them chasing birds and having a great time.
Calls/EMAILS You Don’t Want to Get: A local cat rescuer had many more cats in her home over the limit in that city. SO – all were confiscated. Now everyone is scrambling to get these cats out of “jail”. Well – hope the rescue organization that she is part of will keep better tabs on the situation now. This should never happen. You cannot let your emotions get you into trouble. You cannot save them all – SORRY!
BMG: Due to the worst ice storm in 3 years, I have been STUCK at home for the last 3 ½ days. I am tired of frozen food and am now out of milk and ALMOST out of Diet Coke – the worst possible situation. My driveway and alleyway is a solid river of ice. I have cats to place (Collinsville, Fort Worth, Boyd, St. Jo, Princeton, Whitesboro, Graford) and equipment to pick up (Paradise, Sherman, Windom, Frisco, Sanger, Rowlett, Nevada…just to mention a few).
|Raccoon Proof Cat Feeder|
OMG: Check out this photo. Raccoons are constant problem with a cat feeder. This family in Corinth has figured out how to protect the food.
Thanks for following the Barn Cats blog. See you next week! Peg