Update on the Hoarder Cats
Relocations and In Take
Phone Calls You Don’t Want to Get:
Barns for Fall Placement
Relocations and In Take: We placed 10 this week with in-take at 1.
2 Red Oak
Update on the hoarder cats:
· All the hoarder cats from last week were tested, spayed/neutered and given rabies and distemper shots. All tested negative!
Calls You Don’t Want to Get:
· Guy with many feral cats in Corsicana – we referred him to the Humane Society of Navarro County that does spay/neuter.
· Someone in San Antonio with feral cats at her apartment complex – referred to Texas Barn Cats in San Antonio.
· Offered to take a cat then it tested positive for leukemia when taken in to the vet…bummer!
· …and….many calls to take kittens – nope – kittens can be carried off by a hawk in the daytime or an owl at night.
Barns for Fall Placement: Still working on this list:
Krum Celeste Weatherford
Thanks for following the Barn Cat Blog. See you next week. Peg