Sunday, November 22, 2015



Blog 11/16/15 to 11/22/15

Barn Cat Bash – Friday, November 27, 2015
3 pm Auction with 6:30 Dinner
Email to info@barncats.org to receive an invitation!

Relocations and In Take
Our Cats after Release
Bad Calls/Emails:  Undelivered Emails
BMG (Bitch/Moan/Groan):  Returning a Kitten
OMG (Oh My God):  Goat with her own Chair

Relocations and In Take:   We had 18 placements this week.    
     3     Barn in Van Alstyne (Loni, Tinkerbell, Grace)
     2     Barn in Waxahachie (Thelma, Louise)         
     2     Barn in Flower Mound (Emma, Tobi)
     2     Barn in Gunter (Vivian, Effie)
     9     Adoption Group (6 from Lewisville Animal Services, Rusty, Tomlyn, Enzo)
 
Our Cats after Release: 
1.        Gunter:  Killian and Ellie went to a barn in Gunter.  Ellie is being more elusive but Killian is right there making himself visible.  All is good in Gunter! 

Bad Calls/EMAILS:  Undelivered Emails
I received an email from a past customer that wanted 2 more cats before it got colder.  I did a REPLY and asked for the address and a phone number – neither of which had been included.  WELL – the email came back – WHAT – I did a REPLY!  That was last Wednesday.  I just received an email from her today (Sunday) that she had received my REPLY.  MAGIC AND MIRRORS!  Computers are good and computers are bad!        

BMG:  Returning a Kitten
I was at a local no-kill shelter when a lady was returning a kitten she just got from them at PetsMart.  WHAT?  I’ll bet she walked past the cage, saw the adorable kitten, and “had to save it”.  When she got home, she realized it was more trouble and then returned it.  That kitten maybe missed another adoption from a SERIOUS PERSON.  I know you cannot always tell – but I hate people!

OMG:  Goat with her own Chair
This is “Frances”.  She lives in Saint Jo, Texas on a gigantic ranch!  She has her own office chair.  I LOVE THIS!    



Thanks for following the Barn Cat Blog.  See you next week!       Peg

No comments:

Post a Comment