Sunday, January 21, 2018



Blog 01/15/18 to 01/21/18

Seeking someone to take over Barn Cats, Inc.:  I would like to officially retire as Executive Director in 2019.  I can retain the fundraising pieces but would like to stop the relocations, equipment pickups, phone calls, and emails…the day-to-day stuff.  I will be available for consultation.  If interested call or email Barn Cats…972-315-2875 info@barncats.org

Relocations
Our Cats after Release
Calls/Emails:   Update from Paradise
BMG (Bitch/Moan/Groan):  Missing Corner Pins for our Cages
OMG (Oh My God):  Lucky in Dallas – UPDATE!

Relocations:   I placed 4 this week.  All will have heaters or heat lamps with them plus our double winter hidey boxes, rugs and blankets to cover the cages.      
2          Barn in Waxahachie (Daisy, Asher)
2          Barn in Flower Mound (Smokey Joe, Bobcat)

Our Cats after Release:   
1.     Grandview:  Johnny, Churchy, Jimmy, Midnight, and Hank all went to this workshop on a family farm.  All are staying in the shed for now and the rat droppings are gone.  Good Job, Boys!   
2.     Ennis:  Matrix, Avalon, and Kelly went to this workshop/storage barn.  They have all been spotted.  I even saw KING CARL, too!
 
Calls/Emails:  Update from Paradise
Toyota, WW, Alex and Duke went to this farm.  The wife called this last week to report her husband just purchased a $300 GAME CAMERA to watch them in the barn.  Wow – Love her husband!    
                                                                                               
BMG:   Missing Corner Pins for our Cages
I put some cats out in Krum in the summer last year.  When I picked up the caging, we could not find the corner pins…there were 14 of them for a triple and a double cage.  The guy texted me last weekend that he had found the pins.  I arranged to meet him at a McDonalds in Denton at 12:30.  When I got there he texted that “They are not where I left them!”  This went on for about ½ hour but he never found them.   BUMMER!  I really need them!    

OMG:  Lucky in Dallas – UPDATE! 
I placed Lucky as a backyard cat in Dallas.  I have pictures of his “play house”, his first kill, and now INSIDE!  They let him in during the cold weather and he is sleeping with their Rag Doll.    




Thanks for following the Barn Cats Blog.            Peg                                                                         

No comments:

Post a Comment