Sunday, February 10, 2019

Barn Cats BLOG 02/10/19


Blog 02/04/19 to 02/10/19


Relocations
Our Cats after Release
Calls/Emails:   Cats at Valley View Mall
BMG (Bitch/Moan/Groan):  Frozen Cat – FLUFFY has 9 Lives!
OMG (Oh My God):  Note from Emory Placement
Walmart Carts

Relocations:   I placed 5 this week.  All 5 came from the Lewisville Animal Shelter.  No barns this week but 4 cats scheduled to go out on Monday to Aubrey – FINALLY!    
5     Adoption Group (Wyatt, Midnight, Anita, 2 kittens)  

Our Cats after Release:  No equipment picked up this week...but…I did get the Barn Cat taxes off to the tax guy.  

Calls/Emails:   Cats at Valley View Mall
I have been taking cats from that location for years now.  It is surrounded by apartments so obvious what is going on.  FINALLY demolition is due to start in March.  Hope barn calls pick up before then so I can take more of them.  Would like it to be warmer, too.     

BMG:   Frozen Cat – FLUFFY has 9 Lives!
A cat was found FROZEN in a snow bank somewhere in one of these big snow storms that have been all over the northern part of the US.  This was in northern Montana.  She was found and taken to a vet where she THAWED OUT – YES – REALLY!  …and is currently OK.  GEEZ – what next?  This was on www-m.cnn.com.   Interesting! 

OMG:   Note from Emory Placement
Put a group of cats in Emory over a year ago.  Two are still around Spaz and Cloud.  “They are great.  We have NO mice or snakes.  I feed them dry food and one can of Fancy Feast every day.  They never stray far away. HA!  Thanks for our cats.”  THANK YOU FOR TAKING SUCH GOOD CARE OF THEM!  

Walmart Carts:  Each time I go to the vet clinic we use I pass a piece of the Rayburn Toll Road access road.  There have been 2 shopping carts out there for several weeks….then there were 3…and now there are 5!   (Obviously not stayed or neutered because they are multiplying – HA HA!)  It seems there are always cars following me so I could not stop.  They have blue on them so assumed they were from Tom Thumb which is close by…NOPE…they are from WALMART.  I drew a map and went to the store to speak to a manager.  Hope they are picked up soon – I offered to help if they need me.  
 
Thanks for following the Barn Cats Blog.            Peg        

No comments:

Post a Comment