Sunday, April 1, 2018



Blog 03/26/18 to 04/01/18

Seeking someone to take over Barn Cats, Inc.:  I would like to officially retire as Executive Director in 2019.  I can retain the fundraising pieces but would like to stop the relocations, equipment pickups, phone calls, and emails…the day-to-day stuff.  I will be available for consultation.  If interested call or email Barn Cats…972-315-2875 info@barncats.org

Relocations
Our Cats after Release
Calls/Emails:   Nothing This Week
BMG (Bitch/Moan/Groan):  McKinney – NO MORE STREET NUMBERS!
OMG (Oh My God):  Nothing This Week
Elder Care Center Shed:  UPDATE each week!

Relocations:   I placed 8 this week.  Holiday week.         
3          Barn in Gainesville (Estaban, Hawaii, Blake)
2          Barn in Flower Mound (Apollo, Athena)
1          Guest House in Van Alstyne (Tigger)
2          Barn in Argyle (Prince, Princess)

Our Cats after Release: 
1.     Whitewright:  Tom and Jerry have been released and are doing well.  YES! 
2.     Wylie:  Chula – well they have not seen her but the food is disappearing.  They only wanted one cat.  I tried to convenience them they need 2 or 3 but – no go!  Now they may not have any!   DON”T KNOW!   But there are houses all around.  So she may be on another property.
3.     Crossroads:  Ward, June, Edie, Wally, Lilly, Shadow, Corolla, and Tacoma all went to this very nice property in Crossroads.  All have been spotted so I think all is well in Crossroads!
4.     Double Oak:  Abby, Riley, and Frannie went to garage in Double Oak.  The calico is seen regularly on their closed circuit TV and the other two are spotted from time to time.  The property is surrounded by houses – so they may have found a location with better food???    

Calls/Emails:   Nothing this week!    
                                   
BMG:   McKinney – NO MORE STREET NUBMERS! 
When I took cats out there last Sunday, I used the old directions that I have in my file.  BUT – the street numbers were GONE and just street names are not showing. I did not have any street names.  – BUT – made it work with the MAY APP!   … and my BAD memory!  HA HA!  !    

OMG:  Nothing this Week

Elder Care Center Shed:  Update each week!  
Will have pics for next week.  Cannot get them to flow again for me.  The inside is painted and the skirting is installed.  He is working on the tile floors this week.  I order the correct fan today…had one gut did not work out.  More later…

 

Thanks for following the Barn Cats Blog.            Peg                                                                    
                                                                                                
                                     

No comments:

Post a Comment