Thursday, April 12, 2012

December 19, 2011 to December 25, 2011

MERRY CHRISTMAS!

Relocations
Website Troubles
Hospital Cat

RELOCATIONS: Placed 2 this week in a barn in Argyle. It is insulated and we left a small heater for the girls. These are two older tortishell cats that we call the barn walruses because they are so big. One was causing problems in my cat room with some former hoarder cats and it is good to give them an opportunity to be placed. Barn Cats had these cats since March looking for just the right setting for them. I had a garage for them in the spring but the lady never called me back.

Website Troubles: The saga continues…
The email address info@barncats.org is NOT WORKING. We have changed the address to my personal one patkerson@verizon.net. Use that one for communications to Barn Cats.

Hospital Cat: Someone dumped a cat at Baylor Hospital in Dallas. I talked to someone about the cat in late summer but they could never catch him. Well – it finally happened. I named him Sparky. I am going to move him to be a garage cat at the home of one of the employees this weekend. Sparky will get a new home on New Year’s Day – YEAH!

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

See you guys next week and thanks for following the Barn Cat Blog. Peg

No comments:

Post a Comment